Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Oline - where is it really ?
(02-05-2020, 01:18 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm hoping they cut/trade both Glenn and Hart. Of course that would probably mean both drafting a tackle very early and getting a decent vet free agent. Hoping they'll do both.

Trading Price (if they can) wouldn't bother me. I mean there's part of me that thinks give him one more chance. But other part says we need results on the field NOW ! Not hopes for being, ok, down the road.

One of the bigger problems with this team IMO is hanging onto marginal/bad players to long, hoping.

Glenn is good as gone. Don’t see the Bengals signing a big free agent tackle so they probably won’t cut Hart until someone on the roster shows there better. The only good thing with Hart is I believe his contact is team friendly if they cut him. That’s there biggest problem in my opinion. Just settling for ok or below average instead of looking for great or better. Like they could sign Joe Tuney but they’ll probably just be like Miller isn’t terrible and Jordan has some potential. Cutting Preston Brown early was a refreshing move but they still haven’t show the willingness to sign impact or top level free agents.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Oline - where is it really ? - lone bengal - 02-05-2020, 01:59 AM
RE: The Oline - where is it really ? - 'E' - 02-05-2020, 01:09 PM
RE: The Oline - where is it really ? - 'E' - 02-05-2020, 02:42 PM