Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Listening to Trade Offers from Five Teams
(02-17-2020, 02:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He was 14th in yards/game and 19th in TD's...this playing for one of the best offensive minds in the game. This was easily his best season. Overall, his career is very Dalton-like. Throw Dalton on that team and he'd be putting up the same numbers, maybe better.

Either way, ask yourself this: Is Carr worth giving up a 3rd rounder + $14 million more than we'd be paying Joe Burrow.

We'd essentially be giving up an AJ Green caliber difference in money (for the next several years) for a likely QB downgrade and some extra picks.

I'm good. Especially considering how "well" we've been drafting lately. I mean, we're talking about wanting to fire Duke Tobin, and people want to give up Joe Burrow for more picks?
What's the deal we get for Burrow?
If we get a sweetheart deal than yes I do it if it's not then no I don't do it. 
If Miami were to give us multiple 1st Rd picks, 2nd Rd picks, plus future draft picks then it would be hard to pass up.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Listening to Trade Offers from Five Teams - J24 - 02-17-2020, 09:33 PM