Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitting the Sweet Spot in Cap Allocation: Offense
(02-12-2020, 01:00 PM)jason Wrote: They say the units that need to operate as a whole need to develop cohesion. That's one of the reasons I thought it was stupid that the Bengals tried 157 different starting lineups on the O line in preseason last year. But what I'm getting at is it's best to draft the O line and develop it. FA D lineman have more of a chance of being successful.

Been saying this for quite a while now.

Sign Defense, draft offense, cause offense needs more time to gel. Especially OL, they need to learn how the guys next to them and the QB/RB play styles so they know where everyone is with out Looking.

If I were GM for Bengals, I'd sign a top CB (trade Dre), LB (maybe 2) and DL (vet to put between Los and Geno). Tag Green and try to sign Cooper.

We have plenty of money, Trade Dalton, Dre, Glenn, Hart if possible, if not cut after draft. If we get Cooper, then Green can be traded as well or signed for cheap since Cooper and him with Boyd would be a strong Trio for Burrow. Then go into the draft with pretty much nothing needed but OL, and draft it hard!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hitting the Sweet Spot in Cap Allocation: Offense - Mike M (the other one) - 02-12-2020, 02:34 PM