Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me'
(02-17-2020, 07:25 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: When it comes to Burrow and the Bengals, I honestly think it's more than just keeping up interest and making headlines. I think there are a lot of talking head that truly don't want to see Burrow in Cincinnati. It's not a 'sexy' situation that they want to have to talk about for the next few years. They want Burrow in Miami or Carolina with Brady. Basically, anywhere but Cincinnati. 

That's why you have to respect guys like Klatt, Gottlieb and others who think Joe should be a Bengal, and will do well in Cincinnati.

Yeah I think it is kind of a bummer that the media keeps trying to talk Burrow out of being drafted by the Bengals.  I mean I can understand the media's dislike for Mike Brown and the way he runs the team.   I think most Bengals fans feel the same way about Mike.  But at the same time I think it is unfair to the actual Bengals fans to keep pushing that agenda.  As others mentioned though, NFL news is a bit slow right now so anyway to get clicks and views I suppose.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me' - George Cantstandya - 02-17-2020, 07:34 PM