Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me'
Time to get Burrow his own dedicated thread for rumors he wants to play for the Bengals. Just as we had Dalton dedicated threads, it is time.

The rumors end when fans quit falling for the click bait created by the media. Simply, we know Joe Burrow will be a Bengal in 2020 is no longer a story, the bigger story would be Joe Burrow will not be a Bengal because ____________________. Thus they create the doubt in people's minds to people read or watch their story.

Burrow will be a Bengal, I say odds are about 97% at this time and he would have to have a horrible combine or a team would have offer their draft capital (1st round picks for next 5 years) to get the opportunity to get him.

Joe Burrow has said nothing, nothing to say he does not want to play here. In fact, he ha said he will play for the team that drafts him and wants to be the 1st pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me' - Luvnit2 - 02-17-2020, 07:50 PM