Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me'
(02-17-2020, 08:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Are you trying to keep up the negativity quota while Pistons is away or something? Damn.

Anyway...I can’t wait for this to be over.  So sick of hearing about it. He’s going to be a Bengal. Period. And the amount of time spent on all this is going to seem really silly in a couple months.

I'm not being negative, I'm just pointing out that it isn't so much the media's fault that this narrative is so pervasive so much as it's Mike Brown's fault for being so consistently stubborn and lazy over the years.

Yes, Burrow is going to be a Bengal but that probably has a lot to do with the fact that other than holding out he has no say in where he starts his NFL career.  And if you are sick of hearing about this now, brace yourself because as soon as Burrow is picked by the Bengals the media is going to be looking at every frame to find him looking "disappointed" he's holding a Bengals jersey.

Geez, am I the only one here who remembers when the Browns took Brady Quinn and the media was like "He's chewing gum and looks bored!  He doesn't want to be on the Browns!"

The media sucks up to the Steelers and the Patriots and they look down on the Bengals and the Lions. God forbid people judge you based upon what you achieve, eh? We have the same owner/GM for nearly 3 decades and we've won nothing and the media is dead set on making us look like losers....how mean of them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me' - Nately120 - 02-17-2020, 08:19 PM