Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me'
(02-18-2020, 12:33 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: This is also happening guys:

Bartkowksi and Burrow met at a Davey O’Brien Award event Sunday night in Fort Worth. That’s when Bartkowski, who is in the Falcons’ Ring of Honor, advised Burrow and his family to just say no to Cincinnati.

“They’re Ohio guys,” Bartkowski said. “I might’ve offended them by telling them that, [but] if it’s the Bengals, I think I’d pull an Eli Manning on that one. I said, ‘You’ve got a chance to do that. That’s happened.’ [John] Elway kind of set the tone, then the Mannings delved into it after Eli was picked by San Diego

“I do have leverage,” Burrow said.

Leverage for what? Let’s not all act like we know this guy and what he’s thinking. Fact is, there has been a lot of people in his ear telling him to not come here..... more than those telling him that coming to Cincy would be great for his career. Sure it makes for good news fodder, but I’m starting to get a little uneasy that if people keep spouting the “Avoid Cincy” narrative.........he’s gonna start listening.

For the record.....I hope we select him and he dominates the NFL.

What the hell have the Atlanta freaking Falcons ever won to be telling someone to avoid any other team? Last time I checked they have as many Lombardi’s as we do...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me' - Nicomo Cosca - 02-18-2020, 02:14 AM