Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me'
(02-18-2020, 12:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Not exactly.  I find Mike Brown to be willfully and knowingly incompetent and I find that exasperating.  Therefore, whenever a player or media talking head express doubt in Mike Brown I agree with them.  How could sit here and claim Mike Brown isn't trying to win the SB and then get upset when someone else draws the same conclusion?

So either you have way more faith in Mike Brown than I do, or you don't see anything wrong with admitting that Mike Brown is a lazy owner who limits this franchise but you still feel the need to get upset when people point it out for some reason.

There’s a middle ground. It doesn’t have to be bash Mike Brown and the Bengals every single post in every single thread every single day.

Is he one of the worst owners in the league? Yes. We all know that. He also gave Andy Dalton and Marvin Lewis some pretty damn good teams for a few years there and they couldn’t get us over the hump. That’s not entirely on him.

If a completely average QB like Dalton can take the Mike Brown owned Cincinnati Bengals to the playoffs 5 straight years, there’s no reason to think Burrow couldn’t do the same. And hopefully even more.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me' - Nicomo Cosca - 02-18-2020, 12:14 PM