Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me'
(02-18-2020, 12:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have faith in Burrow and I think Dalton and Palmer are both a lot better than many Bengals fans will admit.  With that being said, I'm not bashing Mike Brown so much as admitting that I can see why the media is down on the Bengals....we've mostly stunk since he took over and he doesn't seem even remotely interested in changing his middling ways.

As long as people feel the need to act like the big meanie media is picking on poor widdle Mike Brown I feel the need to point out how unreasonable that is.  Fear not, I'll get sick of it eventually.

The main takeaway here is that I have faith in Burrow, but I can also see how the same owner/GM who botched our last "can't miss #1 pick QB" and who almost certainly made sure our steal 2nd round QB in Dalton and awesome WR in Green will never win a playoff game here gets routinely slammed by the media.  It's completely fair.

Because it was Mike Brown that imploded at the end of the Steelers game and cost us the W.

Mikey is certainly not without fault, but the reality is that he has put together rosters that should have made deep playoff runs and didn't for a variety of reasons.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me' - Whatever - 02-18-2020, 12:45 PM