Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me'
(02-18-2020, 02:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If the negative press is true it's on Mike Brown.

It's not Google's fault when Burrow looks up the Bengals a bunch of bummer facts pop up.

I despise Mike Brown as much as anyone, I'm normally perceived as a negative nelly here and I don't wholly disagree with many of your sentiments in this thread, but you're even grating on my nerves. 

There is nothing keeping you here. If you've finally given up, no one could blame you. I know I've come awfully close on occasion. 

And there does seem to be some sort of curse or apparition dooming this franchise, beyond that of which even Mikey is capable.

But we do have something to be a little excited about here and although Burrow may not be the all-curing tonic for the gigantic tumor of ass that is Mike Brown's general state of being, I see little value in taking so much time and effort to completely shit on everyone who expresses even the slightest bit of hope. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me' - RunKijanaRun - 02-18-2020, 02:30 PM