Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me'
(02-18-2020, 02:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: No im just pointing out that QBs seem to have a harder time here than many other places.  Thats the crux of this whole thread, isn't it?

Sadly I feel like Mike Brown is also waiting around twiddling his thumbs waiting for a good enough roster to come to him.  Oh if only he could assemble a roster that could win but he can't because.....um.....that's not the Mike Brien way I guess. 

Save us Burrow.  30 years of futility rest upon your shoulders!  im picturing Mike Brown singing someday my prince will come while the rest of the front office goes skiing.

How so?  The narrative for years has been that Dalton is a mediocre QB being propped up by his supporting cast.

That's why it's a bad narrative.  The national media has gone from "The Bengals didn't do enough to surround Carson with talent" to "The Bengals have too much talent to be underachieving because of Andy" and back again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me' - Whatever - 02-18-2020, 02:54 PM