Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me'
(02-17-2020, 05:28 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: From interview today with the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
(Video) https://www.star-telegram.com/latest-news/article240368516.html

“Look, this is a long process, right?” Burrow said. “They have their process that they have to go through, and so I am blessed to be in the position I’m in. If they select me, they select me, I’m going to do everything in my power to be the best football player I can be.”

“It’s a long process in the next couple of months,” Burrow said. “We have the combine. We have pro days. There is a long time until the draft. There is a lot of information in a lot of different places. A lot of people saying a lot of things. I’m just focused on training right now.”

Just more confirmation on what most all of us already know. He is saying the right things at this juncture like I thought he would.

BTW, watched Draft Day yesterday the movie with Costner and it was kind of similar but the opposite. Of course it is the Stains but
they end up trading up to the #1 overall pick, trading their 1st rounders for the next 3 years for a supposed can't miss pick and end 
up taking the guy they could of taken at 7 instead. Sounded like a Stains move until Costner runs circles around the rest of the 
owners. What a fictional movie lmao!

The thing that I like best about Burrow is he is a team player. Unlike a Bo Callahan lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me' - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-18-2020, 03:12 PM