Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me'
(02-18-2020, 06:09 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Disagree I think he is simply being as professional as one can be when talking about a trash organization that’s about to select you.  He could easily say... “If the bengals take me I’ll be pumped to be a bengal and win them some championships and work everyday to bring that to the city of Cincinnati” but he doesn’t and hasn’t said anything like that remotely once.  It’s no big deal to me cuz it’s what I wouldn’t expect from any player about to be drafted by the bengals but don’t act like he saying exactly what he should be saying cuz that’s nonsense.  Nobody is saying that he should be saying he happy to be a bengal cuz as u pointed out with your brilliant research he’s not been drafted yet by them but there is zero enthusiasm with Burrow at the possibility of playing for the bengals.  And that’s telling.

Well Baker stated he wanted to help turn Cleveland around and Murray spoke highly of Kingsbury throughout his draft process so their is a precedent about saying something (anything) nice about the organization picking #1.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me' - jj22 - 02-18-2020, 06:12 PM