Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me'
(02-18-2020, 07:00 PM)BengalsFan1986 Wrote: In the incredibly slim chance the Bengals keep the #1 pick and pass on Burrow, and Burrow has said, “you bet your ass I want to play for the Bengals,” as Florio has suggested needs to happen to stop their narrative, how big of a moron does Joe Burrow look like? Why take that chance before you’ve even talked to a single team at the combine?

If Burrow says "I'd LOVE to play for the Bengals!" and he ends up on another team their fanbase is going to explode with glee because they will say they just snagged a top talent QB who was happy to play for the "crappy Bengals" and will therefore super love playing for their team (which is super awesome, because it's their team) and also Burrow will be super pissed off the idiot Bengals passed on him and he will play even harder to shove that Lombardi up Mike Brown's wrinkly ol' arse!"

I just can't see a scenario where people hold Burrow expressing enthusiasm about the Bengals against him, especially if he says he wants to be here and the Bengals blow it against all odds and all logic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me' - Nately120 - 02-18-2020, 07:12 PM