Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me'
(02-18-2020, 07:25 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: I wouldn't be upset if we took picks and drafted Tua. I would be fine with that. I think Tua's arm talent is better than Burrow...stats aside..Tua is a better thrower athletically. I think Burrow is better at reading defenses and coverages though. They both have positives and they both have negatives. Peyton Manning threw ducks all the time but he was smart.

Really?

You then bring up Peyton; sorry, but did Peyton not have umpteenth amounts of success, even with a shitty oline (the last 4 years with the Colts) and won 2 SBs, with a, "duck," arm?

But those stud, "great-armed," QBs in Kyle Boller, Jamarcus Russell and, hell, Carsone, won so much with their cannons, right?

C'mon man.

(02-19-2020, 12:23 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Link?

And I repeat, really?

1 browse of Twitter will see where he wrote that he's taking him out; that's pretty much the only place Chad makes the news, nowadays.

(02-19-2020, 02:10 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Wilcots sort of called PFT out earlier tonight.

Funny how the idiots at PFT have been called out 3 times now, by people who were misquoted and twice they haven't defended themselves or tried to retract something.

Think they realize that they are becoming irrelevant in this specific process, more and more, thus they are grasping at anything.

Mike Florio's botoxed-face deserves a few good shots.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow: 'If they select me, they select me' - Truck_1_0_1_ - 02-19-2020, 10:45 AM