Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andrew Whitworth open to returning to Cincy if it doesn't work out with the Rams
(02-18-2020, 08:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2020/02/16/nfl-free-agency-bengals-andrew-whitworth-open-to-chances-elsewhere-rams-dont-bring-him-back/

The best part is where it says that the Rams have only $23 million in cap space and they have lots of problems on their line, and Whit was their best linemen last year.  I want him lining up at LG next year.

If the Bengals simply signed Whit and Thuney to man the Guard spots, re-signed AJ Green, Billings, Vigil, and possibly extended Mixon, I would be really excited heading in to the draft.  They could go after largely defense, and maybe a WR.

They would more than have the money if they cut/traded Glenn, Dre K, and Dalton.  FWIW, as much as I love the guy, Gio is a wasted commodity in this offense.  You don't pay a RB to be a blitz pick up guy on passing downs.  Get a fullback.

This would be excellent. The Guards were worse than our OT's last season and we didn't have our first round pick and Hart is not
as bad as some say and Fred Johnson could be a diamond in the rough and we could always draft a versatile OG/OT.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andrew Whitworth open to returning to Cincy if it doesn't work out with the Rams - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-18-2020, 06:42 PM