Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foolio up to the same old narrative
All he does is claim that Burrow’s plan in January to get away from the Bengals wasn’t working, so now they are switching strategies, at least publicly. He’s making claims he can’t prove, but that we can’t disprove, and so it just keeps going. He hedges his bet at the end though saying that he hopes the Bengals turn it around and that they aren’t that far off, which is a change of narrative from the last couple weeks.

I really think that at this point people are getting a little jealous of the Cincinnati Bengals. The guy who covers the Panthers for ESPN just put out an article about what it would take for the Panthers to get him and makes an argument for why they are the most likely team to get him outside Cincinnati. There’s a guy in Miami who seems to have reluctantly started looking into Tua and Herbert after finally giving up on Burrow. I’ve seen Chargers, Saints, and Lions fans all hoping for some kind of miracle trade as well, and I don’t really look that hard. People want to root for this guy, they just don’t want to root for the Bengals while they do it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Foolio up to the same old narrative - BengalsFan1986 - 02-26-2020, 02:59 PM