Poll: What would you prefer to do?
Extend AJ Green beyond the Franchise Tag now.
Let AJ Green play with the Franchise Tag
Trade AJ Green for a draft pick, no earlier than #20 overall and no lower than #25 overall (just thinking about the average point value, not the teams picking there)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want to do with AJ Green?
(03-21-2020, 05:03 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: When I said team friendly, I meant a deal that'd be easy to get out of after a year if he can't stay on the field. 

From what I read, it sounds like he looked good when he practiced last year. 

I thought that he complained about pain after he practiced? I doubt that he will sign a team friendly deal that’s easy to get out of. The thing is, this decision will have to be made again in 2-3 years just on age alone. Age, recent injury history, is he actually healthy, the price tag. There’s just so many questions. I’d just move on now but I look more at future and am not as sentimental as most fans. There should be some loyalty but not blind loyalty. Maybe he’s earned the show me tag but to sign him to a long term deal without knowing that he’s healthy sounds like a very poor business decision.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you want to do with AJ Green? - Circleville Guy - 03-21-2020, 10:47 PM