Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Releasing Andy may be the only option
(03-24-2020, 07:39 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: If I wanted to be a good employer (and person) I would want to sit down with a long term loyal employee and let them pick their future options. In Andy's case, do you want to be released or stay with the Bengals next year knowing you may not be the starting quarterback. It's really a win/win for the Bengals and gives Andy the freedom of choice for his future without casting him aside.

Yeah, I know it's all about business, but, most successful businesses put the employee and customer first over all financial considerations.

Well if they wanted to be a good employer, they would've signed a coupla impact free agents between 2013 and 2015 when Dalton was at the helm. Instead he signed a team friendly deal only to watch Marvin Jones, Sanu, Whitworth, and Zeitler among others be replace with sub par players. Dalton was made the scapegoat for last year's shitty season, and now that they have a 2-14 roster, they decided to spend in free agency? I'd wager Dalton would take less to be a backup elsewhere than to stay in Cincinnati for 17 million
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Releasing Andy may be the only option - jason - 03-24-2020, 09:38 PM