Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Mock unless there's a trade
(04-03-2020, 06:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm thinking that Queen keeps dropping, because the "combine bump" is wearing off.  More and more prognosticators are looking back on his body of work, and deciding that a couple of games at the end of his college career does not make a complete player out of him.  I would be very scared of taking him at 33.  In fact, I hope that some team does take the reach on him in the 1st round.

I'm not so thrilled with your Tackle in the 3rd, either.  To me, Wanoghu is another Ogbuehi or Margus Hunt.  Guys that just picked up football in their College years don't seem to develop into serious talents in the NFL.

You know that I generally agree with and value your football opinions, so this critique is just plain honest and nothing personal toward you.

Fair enough. I'm certainly not above critique. Ask my ex-wife.  Tongue 

Tega Wanogho, as described by TDN, seems like a great fit. Could he be another Ogbuehi? Who knows? I suppose there are reasons tDN has him slipping to the third. If Queen didn't slip to the 2nd, I'd have first looked for Josh Jones or Cesar Ruiz to bolster the OL. That's where I think our offense needs the most immediate help. I know alot of guys are calling for a WR there, and I wouldn't be mad at that. But there's enough depth at WR in this draft that I think we could wait. 

Again, TDN's write ups on Queen sold me on him.  After watching the Auburn tape. I think your concerns are justifiable. He looks pretty raw there. 

Who do you see as the most viable LBs worth looking at? 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last Mock unless there's a trade - BURROWorBUST - 04-03-2020, 08:13 PM