Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Haven’t posted mock in a while.
(04-09-2020, 11:42 AM)Jpoore Wrote: 1. They weren’t. It wasn’t a needed surgery. He decided to have both to get back on field faster, as well as make ankles stronger. But they would have healed on their own back to 100 percent.

You’re more wrong about this than you were about Kyle Murray not going in the first round.

Surgeons don’t recommend surgeries that aren’t needed. I would be shocked if I had to explain that to anyone else, but you.

Quote:2. We played a 3-4 hybrid last year. I would hoe with the moves we made, were moving back to a 4-3 hybrid this year. Epeneza best production in college was from the dt position.

Again, I’m not surprised the Bengals go out and sign a 3-4 NT to the highest contract for a NT and you interpret that as a sign they’re moving to a 4-3. WTF, over?

Quote:3. Bucky brooks is the most notable one Regardless of injury. Mccshay kiper and many others have tua qb1 if injury isn’t taken into account
In what regard?
Tua is though?

What team does Brooks, McShay, or Kiper scout for?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Haven’t posted mock in a while. - Jpoore - 04-03-2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Haven’t posted mock in a while. - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 04-09-2020, 10:26 PM
Haven’t posted mock in a while. - JSR18 - 04-16-2020, 10:33 PM