Poll: Would you trade Mixon for an early 2nd
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Would you trade Mixon for an early 2nd?
I voted NO and I'll tell you why. Mixon is very good. Amazing what he could do with good blocking, which he hasn't had much of in Cincy. As it is, he gains a lot of yards with Worst Offensive Line in NFL the last 3 years.

Also, Why Is It that Bengals Fans are ready to trade anybody that is ready to get a pay raise. Other teams have Superstars, yet Bengals Fans worry more about Mike Browns Bank Account than winning football games. I'll go one more, that it is pointless to have top draft picks and then not keep them. All who wished for top pick in 2020 are silly if you don't intend to pay them if they become Superstars.

I mean, if they get rid of Mixon, then the Ohio State RB becomes a must if on the board first pick in Round 2. But why do that when we need a top LB and a top OT to try to fix awful Tackling and Blocking on Bengals, and can NOT win until Blocking and Tackling is fixed.

I'm amazed so many voted to dump Mixon, I really am. Your concern for Mike Browns Bank Account is greater than mine is.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Mixon for an early 2nd? - kevin - 04-17-2020, 12:59 PM