Poll: Would you trade Mixon for an early 2nd
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Would you trade Mixon for an early 2nd?
(04-17-2020, 03:18 AM)Benton Wrote: Understood, but if he's committed and willing to make $0, he could sit out 2020. If that's the case, I'm more inclined to trade him if he isn't willing to play for something.

Just isn't happening, Mixon will be paid and he will be happy.

This is all made up media BS.

(04-17-2020, 05:10 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: I voted NO, I would really like to see what he will do in this new Offence.
I think all this Mixon sitting out is just more Bengals bad media bollocks, The boy has never mentioned sitting out.
But here's an idea and with the signing of Patrick on a 3yr deal, Cut Dalton ($17m) and Gio ($8.2m over the next 2yrs, dead cap= $1.3m) and give it to Mixon

It is more Bengals bad media bollocks lol

Never wrote out bollocks before. Hilarious 

(04-17-2020, 05:40 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Gio would cost us 1.3M to cut this year. Plus, we’d have no proven backup.

Don't cut'em, trade'em.

(04-17-2020, 09:23 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Absolutely, Nate.  And I love what Mixon has done as well, but for a high second round pick?  There is a lot of talent there like CEH, as you mentioned, and they would be on a rookie contract.  

I still think a deal gets done for both Green and Mixon before the deadline, but we would have to have Dalton, Gio, and Williams off the books to do it.  And I think WJIII is on a one year show-me or he will not be re-signed as well and they will go CB in the first round next year.  

No one will offer a high second rounder for him anyways and we will pay him and he won't hold out so all of this is 
really moot. It was a good question on what you would take for Mixon though. Agreed, I think extensions will be offered
to both AJ and Mixon and we will probably trade both Dalton and Gio come Draft time or after to free up the dough to 
do so. Shawn is also a thought with us bringing in Vonn Bell for sure.

If they play more man I see WJ3 having a great season and us extending him next year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Mixon for an early 2nd? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-17-2020, 02:07 PM