Poll: Would you trade Mixon for an early 2nd
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Would you trade Mixon for an early 2nd?
(04-17-2020, 01:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sorry man, but that's just not true.  He averaged 71.06 yards rushing per game, and 17.94 receiving yards per game.  That was good enough for 11th in rushing, and 12th in combined yards/game.

https://fantasyfootballers.org/rb-running-back-nfl-stats/

Gotta beware when some posters use partial stats, to emphasize how great a player did, for a certain portion of the season..
I have to quote Mark Twain that there a 3 kinds of lies.  Lies, damn lies and statistics.  Now I'm NOT calling you a liar. just that I agree with Mark Twain here.  Your negative stats on Mixon completely leave out that The Bengals had THE WORST OFFENSIVE LINE IN THE NFL the last 3 years since we lost Whit and Zeitler.  None of the draft picks have helped in Og, Fish, Price, Jonah.   So BAD they had to bring back Andre Smith who was Awful.  Oh Yes, Cordy was no help from Bills.  The Bengals O Line has been just awful and a HUGE reason for the 3 awful seasons.   Lets add many coaching changes in 2017, then 2018, then 2019.  A revolving door of failed coaches.   So you CAN'T just throw out Stats.  The Stats Lie.  The Truth is Mixon has been the best part of this awful offense as per Game Announcers, but he could use some help.  There is no doubt that Mixon is one of NFL's better RB's.   Say you don't want to pay him, but don't say he isn't good.  Those stats you used DO NOT tell of how bad others on this offense have been.   If Mixon can gain 1,000 yards behind this awful O Line, he might gain 2,000 in a good offense. It's amazing the yards he has gained with Bengals just Awful.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Mixon for an early 2nd? - kevin - 04-17-2020, 03:58 PM