Poll: Would you trade Mixon for an early 2nd
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Would you trade Mixon for an early 2nd?
(04-18-2020, 12:15 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: NO WAY IN HELL.. WOW.. way more yes's than no's I'm surprised. You wont found a playmaker like Mixon at RB. He is a pro bowl runningback. We'd be stupid to let him go.

And I think JK Dobbins could easily replace his production and could be drafted in the 2nd. I’d Swift were to drop to 33, he might be BPA and an additional 2nd round pick still allows the Bengals to target a LB, WR, or OL. Or two 2nd round picks would allow the Bengals to trade back up into the late 1st round to get a player they covet, but don’t think will make it to 33.

If Mixon wants to thank the Bengals for taking a chance on him in the 2nd round by threatening to hold out, fine. More power to him. But, I’d rather trade him now and get a viable replacement than deal with a Le’Veon Bell hold out or pay him big money and deal with a Le’Veon Bell, Todd Gurley, or Devonte Freeman situation.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Mixon for an early 2nd? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 04-18-2020, 01:51 AM