Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Dalton Trade Being Reported
(04-20-2020, 09:26 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It's an intriguing possibility, and the fear that the season could be cut short is surely going to impact these decisions.

I am unsure how much the Bengals could AFFORD to pay of his contract, but essentially paying for a pick here sounds pretty good.  If you pay enough of it, maybe you could secure a 2nd round pick and allow the Bengals to trade/release Hart.  That would free up some money as well.  

I know I am in the minority, but I would rather see them get the safety I covet in Dugger or, possibly Chinn, if Dugger is gone and release Williams.  Shawn Williams is clearly on the decline and I would rather have a young beast like Dugger to play that nickel backer and return punts.  

I like the idea of cutting Bobby Hart if we can draft Jones or Wilson at #33. Cutting Shawn Williams would also be good in exchange for Dugger or Chinn. I look at those guys and I think of our immediate needs, and I really want more than 7 picks.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible Dalton Trade Being Reported - BURROWorBUST - 04-20-2020, 10:38 AM