Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Dalton Trade Being Reported
(04-21-2020, 01:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Accepting that Dalton is better than Minshew when nothing about 2019 supports it requires blaming Daltons plummet on ZT, I'd say.

Minshew looked a lot better than Dalton in 2019.  Replacing him with Dalton when even an overpaid Foles couldn't keep him off the field seems unlikely. 

Not saying Minshew is great but why try to replace a popular and decent rookie who stepped up with a retread who won 2 games?  

Because dalton is better. It’s that simple. Everybody wants to judge the dalton that has lost his offensive line (which for the last three years ha been worst in the league) his top two targets behind Aj green, sanu and Jones, along with Aj green coupled with a horrible coaching staff and piss poor ownership and simply say he’s trash instead of looking at the dalton that had an offensive line solid coaching staff a defense that was top notch which led to a season where dalton trough 10 weeks was in the mvp race. Until minshew has a season where he is 10 weeks in and near the top of the mvp race don’t waste ur time here. I watched every snap of minshew last season and yes although the entire city of Jacksonville including myself loves the kid and wants him to be the future there was still plenty on tape from last season where ur left questioning minshew and scratching ur head. Minshew is not a franchise qb and AGAIN for those that refuse to read or listen shad khan has made it clear that it is win now. So if minshew doesn’t work out Jacksonville better have an answer in a back up plan or a lot of people In jacks are gonna be looking for jobs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible Dalton Trade Being Reported - SadFaceBengal15 - 04-21-2020, 02:14 PM