Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Style Final Draft
Not sticking to any draft simulator on this one.

1. Joe Burrow QB LSU One interesting stat that Sean Salisbury brought up that I didn't know but was amazed by. In 2019, Burrow threw 527 passes. Of that 527, only 40 were judged to be "uncatchable." 40 our of 527 were uncatchable. WTF? He threw 60 touchdowns and only 40 uncatchable balls. That's ridiculous.

2. Jalen Reagor WR TCU - most like Jamarr Chase of any of the WRs in this draft.He's a bit shorter 5'11" v 6'1"), but is also quicker, looks faster, and plays the back shoulder throw just as well. Seems to have a higher high point. This is a guy who could make Burrow feel really comfortable. Reagor, Green, and Boyd would be deadly. Add Ross and Tate and we've got a top 3 WR corps.

3. Akeem Davis-Gaither LB App State – with Pratt & Bynes, we're ok on the inside at LB this year. We need an outside guy with speed who can tackle. Davis-Gaither is that guy.

4. Saahdiq Charles OT LSU - at 6'4' 295 he needs to add some weight, but he's got the athleticism to be a very good OT in the NFL. He could also play guard, which would appeal to the Bengals alot.

5. Justin Strnad, LB Wake Forest – This guy's stock is rising. When I first started including him in my mocks, he was falling to the 6th round. More recently, I've seen him going in the 4th. If he's here, he gives us another talented OLB. Good (not great) speed, and a very solid tackler with high football IQ. All-ACC LB, I think for 2 years.

6. Cameron Clark Guard UNC-Charlotte Played left tackle for Charlotte, but translates better at guard in the NFL. A very physical player who will need some development, but at 6'5" 308, he's got the tools.

7. Jauan Jennings WR Tennessee Tough WR. He's never brought down at first contact. Doesn't offer tons of speed, but has solid ball skills. Tenacious is a good word to describe him.

That's 1 QB
2 OLBs
2WRs
and 2 Olinemen

At least 3 of them will be starters, maybe more.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Free Style Final Draft - BURROWorBUST - 04-19-2020, 03:13 AM
RE: Free Style Final Draft - ShowMeUrTDs - 04-20-2020, 08:34 PM
RE: Free Style Final Draft - SHRacerX - 04-20-2020, 11:01 AM
RE: Free Style Final Draft - SunsetBengal - 04-20-2020, 08:46 PM