Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints release G Larry Warford
(05-09-2020, 01:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why attack me? 

I agree with you and was saying his cost was not 12 million plus I thought others had mentioned in this thread, but unlike you I can admit my mistakes. What are your credentials again to evaluate an OG and make a definitive statement the guy has regressed and not deserving. What are hos PFF scores last 3 years compared to our starting OG's?

Please show me one time the Bengals FO has been creative with cap space to add an all pro after the draft. I will wait.

There's no reason why "after the draft" is some criteria for creative front office work. We have been creative with Reader and Waynes (going cash over cap). And Warford is not an all pro. He was an alternate to the pro bowl. Guys get that one reputation all the time (even Geno did frankly). 

I'm not basing anything on my credentials, but on Sean Payton's, who has been openly critical of Warford's performance this year. I'll take that over PFF any day. This is all out there - even Katherine Terrell, who used to be the Bengals ESPN reporter, has written about this. They had other ways of getting under the cap, but Payton was tiring of his weight battles. 

I just find it humorous when people "attack" (your word) Katie Blackburn for not doing a deal that would a terrible deal. 

I didn't "attack" you. It's an internet message board, we come here to discuss, debate, and often disagree. You say something way off base, you're going to get called out for it. 

As far as how he compares to our current guards, well yes, I want to sign him. 1 year, 5 mil, with a couple million in incentives so he can make up the whole 7m he lost. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Saints release G Larry Warford - pally - 05-08-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Saints release G Larry Warford - pally - 05-08-2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Saints release G Larry Warford - Geno_Can_Dunk - 05-09-2020, 02:08 PM
RE: Saints release G Larry Warford - Au165 - 05-12-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Saints release G Larry Warford - pally - 07-24-2020, 11:01 PM
Larry Warford released - Geno_Can_Dunk - 05-08-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: Larry Warford released - TSwigZ - 05-08-2020, 07:04 PM