Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 AFC Teams versus 6 for Playoffs
The Chiefs and Ravens have to be heavy favorites to not only make the POs but win their divisions. I do not think anyone else is a PO lock.

Lets look at other PO contenders:

3. AFC South = Tennessee. 9-7 but 2 quarters from the Super Bowl. Houston won this division last year but had a rough off-season (losing Hopkins & Reader). They'll still be decent, as will the Colts with Rivers, but I give the Titans the edge. Jags are awful.

4. AFC East = Buffalo. NE won it last year but lost Brady & a big chunk of their D. Bills made the POs and I think they prevail. Jets and Fins stink.

Three WC spots. Pittsburgh adds Big Ben to their elite D. If he has anything left, I think Pitt is a WC.

Down to two. I am not sold on Mayfield, but the Browns upgraded & get Garrett back. They should be in the mix with NE, Houston, and Indy.

I do not think a non-KC team makes it from the West, though no one is awful. Chargers could be close.

So if we are gonna make an improbable PO run, I see Cleveland, NE, Houston, and Indy fighting with us for 2 spots.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7 AFC Teams versus 6 for Playoffs - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 05-18-2020, 08:08 PM