Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bolton:Trump ok'd China's camps, didn't know UK had nukes, thought Finland was Russia
(06-19-2020, 04:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Details have been given throughout this thread. I think you've even commented on a couple of them. But as I've said: to me it does not matter if he asked what the moon was composed of.

I have specifically stated that a former NSA should not be making public (especially for profit) anything discussed between he and a sitting POTUS.

The rest of your post is typical and uncalled for.

Let’s check something . . .

(06-18-2020, 09:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No one here has a problem with a former National SECURITY Advisor trying to turn a profit by telling things that he and a sitting President "talked" about?

You’re the one who based your outrage on “National SECURITY” and yet can’t name a single damn thing that relates to national security that has you upset.

My panties wouldn’t be in a bunch if Bolton writes a book disclosing Trump asked what the moon is made of because it is inconsequential to “National SECURITY.” Proving your fake moral outrage has nothing to do with “National SECURITY.” In typical Skip Bayless fashion, you’re arguing just for the sake of argument which is uncalled for, but typical of you.

Messages In This Thread
d China's camps, didn't know UK had nukes, thought Finland was Russia - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 06-19-2020, 06:40 PM