Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bolton:Trump ok'd China's camps, didn't know UK had nukes, thought Finland was Russia
(06-19-2020, 06:20 PM)hollodero Wrote: According to republican senators, you can not. 

I think you absolutely should be able to though, and so I have to agree with Bels, this information had to go to Congress during the impeachment process. Even if the end result would just have been additional shame to the acquitting GOP senators.

But if he had taken the info to Congress the voters would have been informed as well.

I don't know if any of the info in Bolton's book had anything to do with the grounds for impeachment.  Congress can't do anything with a report that the president is stupid.

Trump always makes a big deal out of publically trashing all of these guys when they leave the administration.  It is ridiculous to say that these guys can't defend themselves or respond in public because they owe some sort of duty to the President.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bolton:Trump ok'd China's camps, didn't know UK had nukes, thought Finland was Russia - fredtoast - 06-19-2020, 06:46 PM