Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(03-19-2021, 04:31 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I didn't say canceled,  I said have a problem with.  In other words, being a bunch of little whinny, p!@#$y b!@#$es with their poor wittle feelers bent.

Everybody has failed at immigration for decades because they are either to damn emotional or they use it as a political tool.

That's cool.  Committing certain Federal crimes is ok if you are doing it to better yourself or your family.  They are overcrowding some schools and making it much harder for American children to learn.  A lot of those areas already are depressed and have issues.  Illegals should have access to absolutely nothing and be deported immediately.  The flow would dry up FAAAAAAST!!!!  Short term pain, long term gain.

Except literally nobody has anything negative to say about Dr. Seuss except some of the artwork is dated and could be construed as racist. But at the end of the day, nobody put a gun to the publisher and made them pull any books. They did of their own free will as a business. The only people I see whining about Dr. Seuss are the talking heads on the right and a couple of posters here (who undoubtedly get their news from said talking heads).

If you're upset about illegals overcrowding schools (which they aren't, but who am I to poke holes in a rant like yours) then maybe we should start funding schools. But then again, schools are bastions for liberal indoctrination, so that wouldn't be good either. Maybe the church can do something about it (helping the poor is supposed to be their gig, right)?

I'm curious - did you know there is an engraving on the Statue of Liberty? If you are aware of that, do you know what it says?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - BigPapaKain - 03-19-2021, 05:10 PM