Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(03-22-2021, 01:13 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Actually they do lend to the problem of overcrowding in some schools, but whatever. 

Ya, but I must have missed the part where it said flood in across the border illegally and take resources from actual American citizens.  I'll have to read it again.

Then I guess we'll have to start giving funds to schools to compensate and help prevent overcrowding. But that'd be fixing national infrastructure and nobody wants to do that (ignoring that it'd create more jobs, lead to better test scores, better students, etc).

Where are these floods of immigrants at? Since illegals aren't exactly documented (which would make it easier to deport them since they're documented), saying their flooding across the border is impossible to prove, so you're entire point is conjecture at best. If you're entire theory is based on optics provided by the media, you're theory is dismissed without a second thought since the media deals in sensationalism these days.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - BigPapaKain - 03-22-2021, 10:03 PM