Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(05-21-2021, 08:12 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Right. And I’m amazed that we even need to say this, because it’s been widely disseminated and aligns with high school education on viruses, but vaccinated people can not only GET IT, but (hold for the obvious...) SPREAD IT. Bottom line, a vaccinated person is in better shape to not get to a terrible place in the infection within the lungs that kills people and spreads it at a higher pace.

It would be a whole different if all these selfish dummies could only kill each other, but the ignorance is the bane of all of our livelihoods instead of just an cute exploitable quirk.

I'm at a loss for the need for people to share their experiences of such and such who is fully vaccinated, but just tested positive.... And?

One's 90% effective, another's 95%, and yet another is 60%... The common thread with all three of them is that they are 100% effective when it comes to a person not dying from Covid-19. I was just at a funeral today for someone that died not long after being fully vaccinated... Some scary shit; right?

Except she was 80 years old, obese, and died from a heart attack. I could easily frame that story into a different narrative, but I'm busy livin' life.

I'm so over discussing this shit to with the willfully ignorant. You don't wanna get the vaccine? Cool... Don't. I did, and everyone I know (minus my ex wife) has too. At this point, I don't give a f**k what everyone else is doing. That may change if the virus can't be squashed out, and eventually mutates into something much more deadly (which all of these deniers seemed to have been hoping for in the first place), and put this whole situation back to square one.

Smallpox would still be killing us all, and we'd be suffering from polio to this day if these folks would have be spreading their nonsense years and decades ago (thanks Zuckerberg)... Fun fact; the last polio outbreak in this country hit the Amish. Guess what the Amish don't believe in.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - jason - 05-21-2021, 11:51 PM