Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-12-2021, 09:07 AM)GMDino Wrote: Figured this was as good a place as any to post this:

My wife had out patient surgery yesterday (she is home and recovering and is doing well, thanks for asking) and for me to be there with her I had to wear a mask.

Eight hours.  6am until 2pm.  Minutes 15 minutes to eat breakfast and a few minutes eating a snack and outside moving the car.

Let me tell you it, it was....not a hassle at all.

Other than my ear hurt a bit (wasn't a cloth one) I didn't even realize it was on most of the time.

And every single person had one on all day.  (Most of them correctly.  Smirk)

Don't be modest...you clearly now know how it feels to be a slave and/or a Jew being killed in an attempt to either convince god to stop sending the bubonic plague or to revitalize Germany after WWI. 

(05-26-2021, 01:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well this vaccine is all we've got, so I'm gonna go ahead and roll with "it works".

The way I sees it is that unless you are lost at sea or DOA some day sooner or later you're going to have to trust doctors to save your ass...may as well give them the benefit of the doubt on this one.  What do anti-vaxxers do when they get sick with covid or otherwise?  Do they phone up their favorite politicians or TV "news" people or do they go to the hospital?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Nately120 - 08-12-2021, 09:50 AM