Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-26-2021, 07:55 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Fwiw, I did "click around" the website and didn't find many answers to my questions.

You keep assuming I have a problem with the numbers; I don't.  I've seen similar numbers elsewhere and have taken no exception.  My problem with this particular poll is it seems to be framed rather strangely and lacks a ton or relevant info.

Why would you account for race as a standalone category (white, black, hispanic) and then also list "white republican" and "white democrat" but not the others (black republican and black democrat, hispanic republican and hispanic democrat...).  To me that seems incredibly odd.  Either seperate race, or include it in each sub-category. 

Why would you remove other races from the conversation entirely?  How do you not poll Asians, Native-Americans and Pacific Islanders?

Why would you only poll Christians?  Again, I'm looking for an explantion as to the conclusion meant to be drawn here because I don't see one.  What is the point of only including one religious group in a poll that has 25 categories?

Like I said, the groupings seem flawed if not unneeded or unecessary.  And without knowledge of how many people were polled, where they were polled, and who vetted them, it's hard to take this seriously.  I'm sorry if this offends you.  I didn't realize someone that didn't work for the polling company would take these critiques so personally.

Not just Christians, but a very specific group of Christians. It definitely looks like some sort of agenda when you see things like that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - michaelsean - 08-27-2021, 11:35 AM