Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-06-2021, 09:42 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: True but this is rednecks from SC and GA so I bet there were plenty of unvaccinated people there too.

I saw a show at a lil roadside honky tonk in the town that spawned Neal Armstrong earlier this summer. The place was packed, sweltering, and had zero airflow... There wasn't a doubt in my mind that I was the only vaccinated person there... Maybe a coupla the artists performing too.

I just got back from a road trip to Illinois too. Two of the four of us that were in the vehicle were unvaccinated and positive. Didn't know it at the time. Anyway... The girl I've been seeing and I didn't catch it, although hypochondria set in for her when she found out about them. That's the 3rd time in recent weeks where I know I've been exposed... And that time for for a very long period of time. Don't let anyone tell you the vaccine doesn't work.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - jason - 09-06-2021, 10:04 PM