Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-15-2021, 10:52 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Now roughly 1 - 500 Americans have died from Covid since it began early last year, 660,380 as of couple days ago. https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#trends_totaldeaths

Over in the EU/EEA, there have been 757,489 deaths total as of last week. That's not including the UK, as they have around 134,000 deaths. https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/cases-2019-ncov-eueea

India and Brazil aren't too far behind the US themselves.

Japan on the other hand with a population near 126 million, just over 1/3 of the U.S. population, are only at 16,919 deaths. They're doing something right over there compared to rest of us over here and across the pond.

So who do I trust? I trust the smart medical professionals out there that get overshadowed and spoken over by corporations, social media witchdoctors, & politicians. Which is why I wear nothing but N95 masks until I am medically cleared to get the vaccine, while drastically limiting shopping inside and not going out to eat any more.

For example, if mathematical models of how fast the Delta variant is spreading according to some really smart people is correct, by this point next year roughly 95-99% of the population will have been exposed to Covid. And yet everything is wide open right now as if Covid doesnt exist. Unless you go into a hospital, then it's complete opposite of how everything else is.

Japan has been good at behaving themselves. However, the government hasn't done great at vaccine distribution and other things. As one Japanese friend of mine put it, Japan is good at following rules and procedures. But when there is a wrench thrown into their system, it really screws things up.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Belsnickel - 09-15-2021, 10:57 AM