Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-22-2021, 10:17 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Fat guy husband of my pseudo cousin asked be if I’m “pro-shot or no-shot” this weekend at the funeral of a child cousin of mine this weekend.   It took me a moment to understand what he was talking about before walking away and smoking my first cig in 3 months  to get the **** away from this idiot.  Knowing the intelligence level of this guy who refuses to go to a doctor and will only sleep in a lazy boy because it ‘lets him breathe’, I knew where it was going and didn’t want to shatter realities given the circumstances.  Most unbelievable part is this guy is a sheriff who determines criminal intent on the daily.   Im amazed that someone who interacts with the public constantly wouldn’t be vax’d, but dismayed he has power over others in many situations considering how incredibly dumb he is.   RIP little dude.

Covid is cutting through so many LEOs im surprised it hasn't been postulated that it was a biological attach orchestrated by BLM. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Nately120 - 09-23-2021, 07:31 AM