Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(10-20-2021, 12:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That's medically backed treatment prescribed by a doctor prior to the creation of a free preventative vaccine.  I think he's talking about people who refuse to trust medical opinion and big pharma when it comes to said vaccine but instead want expensive treatments and livestock anti parasite paste against doctors orders because that is viewed as "the republican way" to deal with covid. 

(10-20-2021, 01:04 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Nately nailed it. It was a tongue in cheek cheap shot at idiots.

In my case I have a medical history which contraindicates receiving the vaccine. Specifically, I have had heart surgery more than once and the flu vaccine caused anaphylaxis in the past. So, when I did contract COVID, my doctor prescribed monoclonal antibody treatment along with dexamethasone and a Z-Pack.

If I could take the vaccine I would. I have no moral or ethical objections to receiving it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-21-2021, 10:18 AM