Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
Often someone can be really good at one thing and not so good at others.

Aaron Rodgers is a great QB...but please don't take your medical advice from him.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/587586-aaron-rodgers-blasts-nfl-covid-19-protocols-its-a-two-class

Quote:Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who took flack for catching COVID-19 after falsely implying he'd been vaccinated, criticized the NFL on Tuesday over its coronavirus policies.

The 38-year-old, in an appearance on "The Pat McAfee Show" on YouTube, questioned why there were different rules for unvaccinated players.

"What I don’t understand, it makes no sense to me to continue to spread this narrative that nonvaccinated players are more dangerous or these superspreaders," Rodgers said.
[/url]SEE MORE
"I don’t understand why there is still this two-class system that exists in our league," added Rodgers, who tested positive for the coronavirus on Nov. 3.

"There’s not many unvaccinated guys left in the league, but it's obviously not a pandemic of the unvaccinated. It doesn’t make sense to me we're still punishing nonvaccinated players."

However, the reigning NFL MVP added that "my thoughts are just my own opinion on this matter," before saying that he believes he contracted the virus "probably with an interaction with a vaccinated person who had COVID." 

In a previous appearance on "The Pat McAfee Show" in November, Rodgers said the "[url=https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/580302-aaron-rodgers-says-hes-in-crosshairs-of-woke-mob]woke mob
" was targeting him following his positive test for the coronavirus after he failed to get vaccinated.

NFL chief medical officer Allen Sills said last week that symptomatic players are driving the spread of COVID-19 in the league. He told ESPN that asymptomatic players are not responsible for the transmission of the disease from what he has observed this season. 

The NFL has loosened testing requirements for fully vaccinated players who are not showing COVID-19 symptoms, nixing the weekly testing mandate for those players.

As of Dec. 15, 94.6 percent of NFL players and nearly 100 percent of league personnel were vaccinated.

He's learned nothing about the vaccine since the last time when he was caught lying about his own status.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - GMDino - 12-30-2021, 09:49 AM