Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(01-30-2022, 12:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Stubbornness, as it turns out, can be fatal.

What an awful end to a career/life of service.

Do anti vaxxer types see this sort of death akin to dying on the field of battle?  It's a risk and a sacrifice we are told people must make in order to preserve our freedom?  Academically, I know it's a rich fox host who is vaccinated and dishonestly trumpeting the virtues of going unvaccinated as she would cheer and promote people who aren't her rushing to the front lines of battle, but still...how do people wrap their heads around this?

Apparently this guy had a wife and 4 kids.  Do they say their father die while risking his life to protect everyone's freedom?  It'll be interesting to see how the long-term coping of people is characterized going forward.  It reminds me of what my ol man would say about Vietnam, how people didn't really care or just assumed it would be A-OK but morale decreased as it went on long enough for more and more people to know someone who didn't come back from it.

How long can the powers that be convince people that they are doing the right thing and that it is worth it?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Nately120 - 01-31-2022, 03:55 PM