Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(07-15-2020, 09:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, I don't even know what it would look like if we broke states down by Gov. I'm just of the opinion it would be more interesting/valid than seeing how states voted 4 years ago when Corona was just a beer you drank with lime.

Unsure what I've refused to accept. Seems you've refused to accept my assertion that using Govs might be a better measuring stick to use when analyzing data based on states when the Feds have deferred to the states. 

Now if the Feds made laws that all must follow then I'd say using a federal election is the "best choice". 

Again, I've explained the reasoning for using that category. I do refuse to accept your opinion on this because it is flawed for the very reasons I expressed. It results in bad statistics that would be useless because of the ideological spectrums in the parties. This isn't about the policies being enacted. Spread is as much o a result of the attitudes of the citizenry as anything else, maybe moreso.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Belsnickel - 07-15-2020, 10:03 PM