Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(07-19-2020, 10:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: Just more games.  Multiple posters have asked, even tried to engage and we are called stupid ("I'm typing as slow as I can") for not understanding what won't be explained in clear terms that exceed one line that "isn't what he said".

There is a hardcore belief on the right that the Democrats are using the virus only to attack Trump.  bfine's statement seems to be leaning into that that the Democrats will try "harder" to reopen the economy once Trump is gone simply for political purposes.  As if all of Trump's missteps and deliberately misleading comments and actions are all the fault of the Democrats or that the Democrats should just ignore them and work harder to help Trump fix the economy.  

I've said it numerous times, and I'm not there to speak more deliberately, so I typed more deliberately. I've clearly said, it will get better because if Biden wins then both parties will be motivated to get the economy up and running. 

As to Trump's "mis steps" he may have been listening to his chief medical advisor:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/dr-birx-told-president-trump-in-april-that-the-coronavirus-would-soon-be-gone-and-influenced-the-administration-s-push-to-reopen-the-economy-and-lift-lockdown/ar-BB16VzV3?li=BBnbcA1

Quote:Dr Birx told President Trump in April that the coronavirus would soon be gone and influenced the administration's push to reopen the economy and lift lockdown
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - bfine32 - 07-19-2020, 11:23 AM