Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(07-29-2020, 04:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Add him to the “do not trust” list

https://thehill.com/homenews/coronavirus-report/509602-gohmert-blames-mask-for-positive-covid-19-test

Texas Rep Louie Gohmert tested positive after weeks of refusing to regularly  wear masks. He is now blaming the mask, saying it’s possible germs stuck to it when he did wear it and then that made him sick.

Well... I sure wish him a good recovery and that he has many years left on this earth, preferably used to gain some wisdom... but that leaves me with a bit of schadenfreude.
Also, to be a bit unlikeable for once, this man is a good personification of what's wrong in the american political system. My tiny country has 8 million inhabitants and the US has 330, but despite this much larger pool of potential excellence a guy like Gohmert never makes it above local level here and only gains nationwide acknowledgement when he is laughed at for saying something real stupid. In the US, this guy gets to be an influential member in Congress. How? Why?

The mask gave me corona. What a doofus.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - hollodero - 07-30-2020, 05:08 AM