Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(07-30-2020, 04:21 PM)samhain Wrote: Tommy Tuberville is a bona fide theif and bag of human shit.  I can't stand that he's being reborn as a Trump-sucking Senate candidate and will likely succeed.  

What he did to the Cincinnati football program was an absolute joke and borderline criminal.  He came here to be near his wife's family and play golf while pretending to be a football coach.  He never cared one iota about the program or the city.  He recruited basically zero here in town and embarrassed himself with his manner of exiting the program.  Low class human being all around.  

Hopefully there are enough ride or die Roll Tide types down there that hate the barners (what they call the hicks from Auburn) enough to keep them from giving him a vote.  If he legislates anything like he coached at UC, I expect he'll golf more than even the Orange One.

Wait... It's THAT Tommy Tuberville that's running? I'd just assumed when I heard the name it was sorta like the Michael Jordan that plays for the Bengals.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - jason - 07-30-2020, 09:43 PM