Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(07-30-2020, 03:25 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That is false. The WHO said the Chinese government said there was no evidence of human to human at that time (which I believe was early January), but the added the caveat that doesn’t rule out human to human spread. I’m almost positive the WHO stated there was evidence of human to human transmission within the next 2 weeks after they had evidence to confirm human to human spread.

In January and February when there were only a few hundred cases, people’s cold and flu symptoms were much more likely to be a cold or the flu. And the chance their cold and flu symptoms were Covid 19 were slim to none except in a few geographical regions or based upon travel history.

Fauci didn’t lie about masks. During his 60Minutes interview he stated most people in the US didn’t need to wear a mask at that time because there were so few cases at the time. Did you need to wear a mask in Ohio on March 8th when there were only 213 known cases in the entire US and Ohio had yet to report a single case? No.

That’s also false. We have evidence masks help slow community spread.

We can’t get people to wear a mask so how are we going to get airlines to follow recommendations?

I’m sure you could go on and on because all your complaints involve taking information out of context or misrepresentation of the information.

Again, false. The original estimate was 60K deaths in the US.

That’s nothing but the Trump administration and Fox News gas lighting you.

Finally something we can agree upon.

The WHO declared a public health emergency in January. China didn’t waste 2-3 months of our time. Trump did. And if the Trump administration hadn’t cut the CDC personnel in China there to specifically monitor emerging pandemics we might have gained some lead time that Trump would have pissed away anyway.

And this is the kind of false Covid 19 info that gets spread in JN, but they won't come in here with it and they won't come in here to defend it, either.

I stand by everything I said and think you are blinded by hatred versus science when it does not align with your Trump hatred. To say there was no t conflicting reports is BS, you know it, I kmow and the world knows it
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Luvnit2 - 07-30-2020, 11:22 PM