Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(07-30-2020, 09:43 PM)jason Wrote: Wait... It's THAT Tommy Tuberville that's running? I'd just assumed when I heard the name it was sorta like the Michael Jordan that plays for the Bengals.

It is.  Can you imagine that guy even trying to run a Lemonade stand in Southeastern Ohio?  He left here as arguably the biggest joke ever to helm that program.  He also abruptly left his previous job to take the Cincy job in the middle of a team awards dinner.  He's the definition of what a douchebag living off of a once highly-regarded name is.  

I'm not going to lie and pretend that I like a single thing Jeff Sessions has ever done, but the right would likely have been better served with him in that Senate seat.  Sessions at least knows what the hell he is doing and has knowledge of both the law and how DC works.  Tuberville is a stooge ex-ball coach that knows jack-shit about anything other than using his name to further enrich himself without doing much of anything.  Pretty similar to the guy backing him, really.  

Tommy boy needs to retire and spend his golden years on the links with the other millionaire has-beens.  He was pretty damn good at it during his time in Cincinnati, so I don't think it would be much of a stretch for him.  I imagine he'll still do something similar to what I suggested, just on the dime of the people he represents if he wins.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - samhain - 07-30-2020, 11:50 PM