Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-11-2020, 10:13 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Not surprising. I had people ask me why I got masks when I have several of those gaiters and it's because of this, which I suspected. Those gaiters, at least the ones I have that are designed for fishing, are intended to be breathable. They aren't about keeping warm or protecting from anything other than the sun. I have a half-dozen or so and wear them regularly, but I still have a mask with me because it just made sense that they weren't effective. I used bandannas at first, until I got some better options, but those are my snot rags so I'd prefer they not be on my face like that. LOL

Speaking of snotrags, you may be too young to have a father who carried a handkerchief around.  The handkerchief he blew his nose in was the same handkerchief he pulled out to clean your mouth off.  Often after spitting on it a little.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - michaelsean - 08-11-2020, 11:40 AM